Supermarkets are especially vulnerable due to the exposure of food products as well as the high volume of people.
- Bakery: exhaust hoods, oven doors, bakers, racks, stainless steel walls and tables, walk-in coolers and freezers, door seals and gaskets, display cases, tile and grout.
- Deli: slicing machine, hot box, convection oven, steamer, deep fryer, reach-in refrigerators, stainless steel surfaces.
- Meat Dept.: band saws, packing and labeling equipment, mirrors and glass, condensers and cooling fans, sinks and fixtures, knives and cutting boards.
- Produce Dept.: prep. tables, juice cases, refrigerators, display stands and mirrors.
- Dairy Dept.: steel shelving, condensers, cooling fans, detail cleaning, walk-in coolers, cleaning up spills.