Professional ironing with the simplicity of a traditional iron.
The i700 establishes the benchmark to which all other iron systems are compared. With features and performance that are at the highest level in the industry, the i700 is our ultimate professional ironing system.
It's All About The Quality Of Steam
The i700 has been designed from the ground up to deliver superior quality dry steam, and provide the best possible user experience.
It's can be used on all types of ladies, men’s and children’s clothing. Drapery and home furnishings, as well.
Reliable™ understands that the quality of a boiler-iron is only as good (no matter how nice it looks) as what is inside it. This is why we use the best components available including 12-gauge wiring throughout and an all stainless steel steam tank to eliminate the chance of rust.
The i30 Iron Comes Standard
Each i700 comes with an i30 Professional Steam Iron.
To get professional quality results you need a professional quality iron. The i30 series irons are designed to provide quality dry steam, while being comfortable for the operator to use.
The i30 iron incorporates a die-cast aluminum plate with 32 separate steam chambers which eliminate condensation even when used with an extra long steam hose.
- i30 3.9lb iron with steam hose, and silicone iron pad
- Low water light indicator - auto shut off for boiler only
- Ranco pressure control
- Built-in spare element
- Blow-down valve
- Use regular tap water
- Pressure gauge manometer
- 60 p.s.i. operating pressure = DRY STEAM
- 12-gauge heavy-duty wiring
- Stainless steel tank and outer casing
- Quick disconnect fittings for steam hose
- 4-pin (quick disconnect) plug for electrical connection
- Up to 8-hours of continuous steam
- Made in Italy
- Electrical 120V
- Water capacity 2.37 U.S. gallons - 9 liter
- Operating pressure 60 p.s.i. - 4 bar
- Elements 2 - 1,200W each (1 spare)
- Power consumption 12 amps
- Tank construction Stainless steel
- Low water indicator Standard
- Steam connector type Quick-release
- Electrical approval ETL
- Dimensions - net 14” x 12.5” x 20.5”
- Weight - net 31 lbs
Limited 1 Year Warranty
For a period of 1 year from date of purchase Reliable will, free of charge, repair defects in material or workmanship which appear in the mechanical or electrical parts of all Reliable brand products, excluding all wear and tear components. For a more detailed description, please click here.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers often buy this Reliable i700 Professional Steam Iron & Boiler with the C88 Professional Vacuum Pressing Table.
- Total Price: $1,898.00 IN STOCK
- Add both to cart