With Thermo Accelerated Nano Crystal Sanitation (TANCS®), your Ladybug 2200S, Ladybug XL2300, or Ladybug Tekno 2350 will use the naturally occurring minerals in tap water to form crystals. As these crystals pass through the boiler they gain energy from the heat. Then, when the water transforms into super-heated low-moisture steam, these energized crystals are accelerated along with the steam. This process helps disrupt the cell membrane, allowing lethal temperatures to quickly destroy the germs. This activity is confined to the surface being treated or cleaned and is lethal for germs and yet safe for you!
With the TANCS® option, the system qualifies as a disinfection device for the US EPA, in addition to extending the life of the entire system.
If you choose the TANCS® option for your Ladybug 2200S or Ladybug XL2300 you'll be given a lifetime boiler warranty! TANCS® comes standard on the Ladybug Tekno 2350. TANCS® also prevents scale buildup in the boiler due to changes imparted to the minerals in the above process. No scaling maintains the heating efficiency within the boiler and extends the life of the system.
A New Level Of Clean
For years, bleach (sodium hypochlorite) has been mistakenly associated with an absolutely clean and disinfected surface. Today, scientists are becoming more aware of the limitations of chemical disinfectants and sanitizers. Recent studies investigating biofilms (microbe colonies present on many pieces of food processing equipment, for example) reveal that 60 minutes of exposure to bleach leaves as many live cells as dead cells in the biofilm matrix. This leads to rapid recolonization of the surface.
Studies show that sufficient heat as is present in the TANCS® steam vapor system will travel through the biofilm and kill the cells that are unreachable by the surface application of a germicide. All without degrading the surface you’re cleaning or impairing the air you’re breathing while you’re doing it!
Benefits of TANCS® technology:
- Results are dramatic and virtually immediate.
- Because the process is so effective, results last longer between cleanings.
- Steam vapor reaches into microscopic pores where topical chemical applications and scrubbing would never reach.
- Savings in time and effort.
- Simplification of cleaning protocols— no disinfectant mixing, storage, disposal concerns, lengthy dwell time requirements, or confusing label directions.
- Elimination and control of the biofilms that resist typical disinfectants.
- Reduced chemical exposure risks.
- Destruction of embedded bacteria and germs that cause lingering odor with traditional cleaning methods.
- Minerals are utilized by TANCS® instead of building up on internal components. The resulting elimination of scale allows for an extended warranty on the steam boiler.
- Disinfecting powers reach far beyond what you can see.